VIVALLOONS, S.L. trough this document collects its cookies collection and treatment Policy, complying with the stated in the Art. 22.2 from the 34/2002 Law from July 11th for society services for information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device) and compile information when visiting the site www.vivalloonspruebas with the purposeof improving the faster access to the web’s services, know the users navigation needs and habits for adapting to them, as well as obtaining information for statistic purposes.
The present Cookies Policy will apply to those users that voluntarily visit the organization’s web pages, fulfill forms of data collection, access the tools provided by the entity to its clients for managing its service sor use any other service present in the website that implies the communication of the company’s data or access to data by the entity, for the benefit of its services.
The entity informs the website’s users about the existance of cookies and offers the present Policy with the purpose of informing about the use and objectives of it. To continue to navigate through the websites entails the knowledge and acceptance of the present Policy by the users.
VIVALLOONS, S.L. uses following cookies:
Classified by its Ownership:
- Own Cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third Party Cookies:sent and managed by an external third party, anonimously, with the purpose of making navigation statistic studies by the company’s websites.
Classified by its Purpose:
- Technical and/or Personalized Cookies:they facilitate the navigation by identifying the access to restricted access tools, beside configuring custom-made options available. They make posible the benefit of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising Cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the websites, the habits and tendencies of its users, therefor improving navigation and the offered service (fundamentally Google Analytics) as well as managing the advertisement spaces included in the website visited by the user. Compile Data in an anonymous way with the purpose of obtaining navigational files from the users.
Classified by its duration:
- Session Cookies: they gather and store the data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistant Cookies: they gather and store the data in the user’s terminal during a variable period of time based on the purpose for which they have been used. The Cookies preservation time will depend on the type and will always be the mínimum required for it’s purpose.
In any case, the users can configure their browser so that the reception of cookies can be disabled or blocked . The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment for accessing the information of the company’s websites, though the use of some services may be limited.
If after accepting the reception of cookies you wish to cancel it, the ones stored in the user’s equipment must be deleted through the options of the different browsers.
You can consult the way to take this action in the different browsers at:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies